Wednesday 26 January 2011

Short Introduction of My Script

In 2084, Humans have been exploring the Milky Way outside. I am a captain of a cargo ship, which belongs to NO. 007 Earth Defending Army and my task is to recycle space junk over there. One day I found an UFO suddenly. I had never seen such a strange spacecraft and I thought the driver must be an alien from an advanced civilization race. After a series of bizarre absurd stories between us, I took it go back to the earth successfully. However he is the experimental product sent to the space by the Earth scientists, to be researched his physiological changes when he lived there. Unfortunately I broke it... ... This is an ironical story that the humans are teased by their science and technology development.

This is the main character

No comments:

Post a Comment