Monday 24 January 2011

The script- The Guest- Part 3

However when I try to befriend with the guest further, the master computer is alarming again. I am glancing radar monitor impatiently and I find there is a huge UFO close to us. I am so scared.

I look out of the window quickly and then go back to the control panel. My hands are trembling. I try to keep calm down. Several seconds later, I rotate a grey button to raise radar resolution. Actually, that is a huge aircraft whose main part is a big sphere. Its diameter is about 50 meters with a high power laser weapon on top of it.

I pull the guest out from those foods in a hurry and put it on the console. “Is it for you?” I am pointing to the screen.

At the moment, the guest may be even more nervous than me, he directly jumping into a red button. (The word “attacking” is on the button.) Fortunately I stop him in time and then I relax down.

Apparently the guest has understood my mean and jumps into the front of radar screen looking at that big subject and meditating

Facing the screen for a while, I make a big decision that I will escape as I have to bring the guest to the earth safely. I can not imagine how long I can keep if that big guy attack my spaceship. (The image is my imagination of suffering a strong attack.)

However my spaceship runs slowly and that big sphere is tracking us firmly all the time. I despair of it, sitting on the chair. In order to protect the guest, I put him on the side of its can spaceship and shaking hands to him for sending-off. But he just jumps there instead of entering the cab. Maybe he does not want to leave me alone. I am touched by our friendship. I wipe tears from my eyes with an unspeakable joy in my heart…

For a moment, I suddenly understand…

"You mean... take it like this?" I look at his spaceship and put my two fists strongly bump together. The guest jumps more exciting. I understand hurriedly and put the can spaceship into the ammunition storehouse, then adjust the angle to the target again and again as we have only one chance. There could not be any mistake.

With clicking on the button, there is a regiment dazzling light shining in the open space. The huge sphere is disappearing completely.

Finally we go back to the earth safety and after three days I receive the instruction:

“The corporal #007, belonging to Transportation Department of Logistics, The Northern Galaxy Fifth Fleet, plundered the universe test drift cabin without any authorization, which seriously destructed the research on ‘The Biological and Psychological Reaction in Enclosed Space around Black Hole’ by The Central Academy of Sciences. Moreover, you feed the experimental organism by corruption foods making him dead which made all of scientific data acquisition work failure. Seriously, you destroyed the data tracking satellite following the drift cabin which made a huge waste on property and resource. So we decide to stop all of corporal #007‘s duties immediately, waiting for the further treatment.”

No comments:

Post a Comment