Sunday 16 January 2011

The script- The Guest- Part 1

I do not know how long I have slept in the shuttle. Suddenly I am awakened up by the nanny robot. It takes me out of the life cabin and puts me on the front of control panel.

Several red words are flashing frequently on the screen which symbolizes the highest alarm" there is an unidentified object appearing nearby. Shooting down, shooting down!"  

Although I am a soldier; I have patriotic passion; I have the courage to eliminate anything which would menace the security of human life. However I can not agree with the suggestion by that handicapped computer. Since my airship is... A cargo ship! (I am looking out of the window and the camera move from close-up at me to long shot of the spaceship. The word "cargo ship" is on it.)

How could those engineers set up such a bloodthirsty violent computer for me? Maybe at that time they putted too much attention on the war and only have the operating system of destroyers. Actually, this trial task will be less than a week and I totally need not the life cabin. However when it suggested me at the 45th times to attack small meteorites passing us I have to hide into the life cabin. Generally speaking, during the war age, the life cabin will be forced open just only if the airship suffers deadly strike in order to allow pilots having enough time to leave their last words. Apparently that computer stick to shoot down something else to wreak even it is dangerous for its host's safety.

If there are some alien armed ships patrolling and it mistakenly thinks that being attacked, a tentative blowing would make me disappear immediately. I can not be so stupid to make myself in danger just for computer’s fun. So I will still be silent.

To turn off the alarm and open global radar, I want to have a look what object is so unlucky that being treated as prey by the master computer this time, is it a big brick on the tramp or garbage bag chunked out by other airship.

Radar surveying as well as mapping image are molding quite quickly and the picture on the screen greatly surprises me. Unimaginable, there is large can floating in the air where is about 20000 meters away. I rubbed my eyes and watch the screen carefully again. It is true!
I can not believe the Coca-Cola Company has the ability to put their advertisement and propaganda into such a remote place. So I zoom in the radar resolution and then I find that cylindrical object actually is a standard space vehicle.

Probably that aircraft has something problem, I think.

Based on the principle of peaceful coexistence and mutual benefit, I decide to help it and this is also the purpose why the superior gives me this errand.

Once the Earth Military researches some new ships, they will always go into outer space as the name of circle cruise trials in order to show off. Despite of imaginings, gradually we have close to it. I operate the airship to open its three doors of recycling capsule respectively. Four manipulators firmly dragged it into spacecraft and the nanny robot pulls it to me after radiation disinfection.

As a space vehicle, I have never seen such a small product and delicate design. The whole cylinder is approximately 80cm in diameter, 200cm in length. The appearance is smooth and there is nothing protuberant on it, emitting light metal glow from the dark command module.  Surprisingly there is completely without any power nozzles device. Does not it use gravity transformation traction system?

I totally can not believe it since the Emergency Asylum System will consume a large number of energy sources and how could it solve the problem in such a small metal can. Obviously, it must be in an advanced civilization which is absolutely beyond the earth science and technology level.

I lightly knock the surface of this small airship which also should be the universal greeting language as same as nod. However after several times there is nothing reactive in it. I wait patiently for a while and there is also no reaction. I am nervous and afraid of pilot’s safety. Does not it have died? Immediately I look for some tools to pry the shuttle's hatch whereas there is nothing useful expect for a screwdriver less than three inches long. I order the robot to pen but it totally can not understand my means since there are only “repair” and “take care” in its system menu. It is really stupid to speak to a machine.

I find it is hard to cope with this higher civilization device with my limited intellectual level. Maybe I stay in the airtight spacecraft too long and have got mild space anxiety disorders. In repeatedly tried and failed I give the cylinder strong kicks. It could be I touched something on it and suddenly the hatch is opening.   

No comments:

Post a Comment